Tutorials, Presentations, and Papers
LAACN/OCCN Consultants Network Meeting 1/24/2015
- Being an Engineering Consultant: What Does It Take?
- The Collapse of Start-ups in Job Creation
- OLD IRS Section 1706 20 Common Law Factors Worksheet
- NEW IRS Section 1706 Common Law Factors Draft Worksheet
- IRS Section 1706 Common Law Factors SS-8 Form - Note: Never send this form into the IRS. Supplied for information purposes only.
- Legal Alternatives to Mandated Health Insurance
- Business Cost Time Model Consulting Rates Spreadsheet
Power Electronics and Smart Grid
- Wescon 2004 PW2: Practical Considerations for Digital Control for Power Converters
- Wescon 2004 PW2: Addendum
- Wescon 2002 SC24: Digital Control for Power Converters - An Introduction
- IEEE Summer Power Meeting: Dynamics of Heating and Cooling Loads
Control, Communication, and Sensor Systems Systems
- IEEE Meeting: Simplifying Control System Software
- White Paper: Introduction to Structured Methods
- IEEE Asilomar Conference: Supporting Systems Engineering with Methods and Tools: A Case Study
Past Consulting and Professional Engineering Licensing
- AICN Consultants Workshop 4/12/2014Being an Engineering Consultant: What Does It Take?
- LAACN/OCCN Joint Meeting 9/22/2012: Engineering Consulting: What Does It Take?
- UCLA S-PAV: Engineering Consulting: What Does It Take?
- IEEE Meeting: Professional Engineering Licensing
- IEEE Meeting: Software Engineering Licensing
- IEEE Meeting: Professional Liability Insurance